TheBetterAudioPortalTheBetterAudioPortal

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 71 Fans

Sequenced vs TBAP instrumental Sequenced vs TBAP instrumental

TEE BEE AYE PEE!

UltraMX - Acid Flame UltraMX - Acid Flame

Umm yeah uhh the thing is uh. You gotta uh, like if you wanna be making music and stuff. Yeah, uh. You gotta learn at least a single chord, yeah? You can look up tutorials anywhere and then you can make music that is actually music ok? This is just bad notes thrown together over a repetitive beat. I quit listening 2 minutes in because I got bored listening to pacman having a stroll to the same 3 random notes over and over.

Compression Depression :( Compression Depression :(

Snooping as usual I see.

TheDukesDepot responds:

Maybe I should cut the monitors!

Beepy, oh! Beepy, oh!

And I was like...

TheDukesDepot responds:

...Baby, oh. Like what does that statement even mean?

Grill-Z sings One Night In Bangkok Grill-Z sings One Night In Bangkok

Get a bass guitar. You got nothing going on under 200hz.

1:55 the guitar is too loud, it clips and overpowers everything. Other than that, good mixing, I am able to hear and understand the vocals at all times.

I understand the mastering, it's an acoustic track and not the latest EDM club banger so I'll let it slide that this track is quiet.

Underwater Adventure Underwater Adventure

more like toilet water adventure because this sounds like a toilet

rhylc responds:

thanks for the constructive feedback

Bring it Bring it

Where's the drop? I listened for all 2 minutes and 8 seconds waiting from the drop and you failed to deliver. You let me down.

jaysummers759885 responds:

The only thing I drop are balls when I tea bag bitches lol

Motions Motions

My favourite part is 2:31

Calygon Calygon

i dont know about you lol but when i listen to this it makes me think of a public bathroom ya know when you walk in and that stench hits you and its pretty gross but you gotta go in there at the same time because you gotta go well my point is that this track is kinda like you gotta listen to it but its a bit like you dont really wanna at the same time but then like the melody comes in and talks to you but your like sorry dude im not interested but then it keeps going on when your just trying to go about ur business and then the melody just keeps going on about give it a try you might like it but your like please leave me alone then it grabs ur shoulder but thats where you draw the line and you suck his dick right there and then on the stop lol you know what i mean but yeah that is what this track reminds me off thanks

1f1n1ty responds:

kay den

steelside - Broken ft. Ivana (MegaSphere Remix) steelside - Broken ft. Ivana (MegaSphere Remix)

Hurry up and be famous please.